Monday, 29 September 2014

I've moved: You can now find me at Oh hello, Spain

I won't be updating this blog after September 2014, so come over to the new address Oh hello, Spain.


After almost 5 years blogging at Tales of a Brit Abroad, I decided it was time for a name change.

What seemed like a reasonable name to me one night when I decided to create a blog out of boredom no longer feels like such a good idea now. Although I'm still fond of Tales of a Brit Abroad, and anyone who knows me will understand my sense of 'humour' in it, it's not the most catchy title – or the most professional.

After much consideration of the pros and cons of changing names and moving blog addresses, I decided to go for it. I've come up with something a bit more neutral that reflects the fact that my blog is about Spain, and is general enough to cover the different kinds of posts I share here.

 So, from now on you'll be able to find me at Oh hello, Spain. All the content from Tales of a Brit Abroad is still there, and the style of posts will remain the same: all that's changing is the name and address. I've also updated all my social media handles to @ohhellospain, so if you were following me on Twitter or Instagram, you still are. I'll also be transferring across my email subscriptions too, so if you're currently subscribed, you still will be. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks to my readers for all the support over the last few years. It's much appreciated, and hearing your responses and interacting with you is definitely one of the best parts of blogging. I hope you'll continue reading over at Oh hello, Spain – here's to another (almost) 5 years!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...